Monday, September 12, 2011

Hip pain, frustration & tears

Some significant pain this afternoon in my hips -- worse than ever. I tried different stances when standing & positions when sitting or lying down, to see if it would make any difference. It didn't help. So I took 1 Ultram & it did help within 40 minutes or so, thank god. The pain was accompanied by a headache & the almost constant tinnitis. Then I felt like I needed to lie down for a bit. After I lay down, I had a bit of a pity party, but it was more of an "I'm frustrated and mad that this Fibro shit is messing up my LIFE!" party. Next thing I knew, I was having a crying jag, sobbing. My period is due soon, so it was likely a combination of pain and PMS hormones.

Update: Really bad heartburn within 2 hours of eating spaghetti. Made with lean beef & Barilla Mushroom pasta sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment