Friday, June 15, 2012

2 Things That Help Me Cope With Fibromyalgia

I think I have discovered the secret, the "cure" (yeah right!) for Fibromyalgia. No, of course not the cure, but I HAVE found something that helps ME.

I take Benadryl and one of my Tramadol (Ultram) pain medications at night. The pain medicine keeps me pain free, especially in the morning, and the Benedryl works as a sleep aid. I wake up ready to start the day.

I am also able to sleep deeper, which helps me not be bothered by my CPAP mask. Last night I did NOT take anything and this morning I woke up very stiff and store. It took an hour and a half to start being able to move. I also only wore the CPAP mask for 3.5 hours.

So tonight I'll be back on my Benadryl and pain medication and I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment