Sunday, February 16, 2014

Detaching from toxic people

Found online & I thought this was very good!

"What I have found is toxic people come in all shapes and forms as they know no boundaries. Realize that until you stop allowing a toxic person to hurt you and your life, they will continue to do so. The most important thing to remember is that you have the power to stop a toxic person. You do this by controlling your own actions and reactions. As you probably already know, you cannot control the actions of other people. But the good thing is you can control yourself and your life. You have the power to walk away from a toxic person and not allow them into your life anymore. Freedom is a wonderful and liberating experience. Begin detachment by repeating affirmations. Affirmations are powerful because over time, the mind believes what we program into it. The following are some good examples to help you, but feel free to make your own that speak to you personally. I do not care about ____ . I will not allow ____ to hurt me anymore! Detaching from ____ will help me to be heal."

No comments:

Post a Comment