Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Today

I had a better day today than the last couple days. I woke up depressed though, and I realized I could take a morning nap in the couch or watch something funny on TV. I decided to watch some standup comedy on Netflix. I probably watched about three! I fell asleep during the 2nd one. lol

I took my daughter to the dentist & we agreed that it would be best to reschedule her driving test she was to do tomorrow. There simply hasn't been enough time for practicing. Even though she is on school break, because of missing classes from the icy weather, they need to work during break to catch up.

Hopefully on Friday, we can get my daughter her laptop etc for school.

Healthwise, I need to watch the sweets, carbs and salty foods. I think I could be heading for or in Prediabetes. I have had gestational diabetes so I am high risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment