Monday, July 27, 2015

My current medications

70 mg Vyvanse in morning
20 mg Paxil in morning
Zyrtec at night if I remember!

I have Tramadol 50 mg on hand for flare ups. I can take up to 200 mg a day, but on my worst days I usually only take 2.
This is 4-7 days out of entire month. 

I have Flexeril for when I pull a muscle.

---
My health conditions, in order of awareness or diagnosis are:

Anxiety- thumb sucking 
Anxiety - fingernail biting
Trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder)
Allergies to fabric dyes, perfumes, environmental stuff.
Fibromyalgia 
Sleep Apnea, mild
ADHD Combined Type (had since childhood but didn't know)
Tinnitus (ear ringing)
Depression/Anxiety - diagnosis 
Casein (dairy protein) allergy, several weeds
Premature Ventricular Contractions


No comments:

Post a Comment