Friday, June 15, 2012

Search Terms People Used When They Found This Blog

Not to be creepy at all, but here are some of the search terms people typed in Google or whatever search engine and ended up finding this blog.

What I hated to see was that someone had to use a search engine to see if Fibromyalgia was terminal/deadly. It's not. We just feel really really awful. Sometimes I feel like I'd like to die but I'm too fatigued to do anything about it, which thankfully leaves suicide out of the equation for me.

Not meaning to make light, but it's my dark humor that gets me through.

To the person who wants information on how to start a Fibromyalgia diary, a Blogspot blog like this one is an easy way to go about it. You can even make your blog completely private. I like to bitch and moan publicly apparently, which is fortunate for you since you could then find the information you need. I think that people with Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (and whatever) should try to be open about their condition. It's the only way people can be educated -- and maybe even health providers who need to know what life is really like for their patients with Fibromyalgia. They aren't going to get the full picture in just 10 minutes they speak to someone with Fibromyalgia during an office visit.

On paper the old fashioned way isn't bad either, it's easier to take to the doctor's office with you. However, I like that a blog gives me the ability to look up my own entries by keywords. That can come in handy when for example I have a pain in my left knee, I can look it up in the Search function on this blog and see when the last time my knee gave me trouble and it might point out something that I did or something that was going on around the same time (to help me avoid the issue in the future). It is good to keep a diary of your Fibromyalgia so you can track what things you eat affect you, or if the weather affects you, or your menstrual cycle, whatever. 

stomach pain after eating apples









are the hands shaking a symptom of fibromyalgia









b1, b2, b3 deficiencies in fibromyalgia









cant sleep with my fibromyalgia









fibromyalgia journal









fibromyalgia rheumatologist blog









fibromyalgia symptom diary









how to keep a fibromyalgia diary









is fybro deadly









stiff hands and fingers knees and elbows


No comments:

Post a Comment