Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fibrozuma's Revenge!

Last night I was so bad in pain. I went through the last of my tramadol so today I requested a refill through the rheumatologist. She wouldn't refill it because she hasn't seen me for 10 months. Well, as anyone can see, I'm not tearing through my pain medications if they've lasted over 10 months. So Um like schiz, she isn't even a good rheumy, why make an appointment with her since she hasn't been able to help me?

So I called Dr T. He ordered 20 pills for me but said he wants me to follow-up with a rheumatologist, saying there are things that could develop with my Fibromyalgia if I don't have a rheumy to keep a close eye on it. So schiz. I need to find a good rheumatologist now. Ugh.

I didn't need any tramadol today. In fact, I just cleaned the kitchen & did some vacuuming. Body revenge in 3...2...1...lol. Well not yet, but we all know it will happen. I'm actually in the mood to do more cleaning but I don't want Fibrozuma's Revenge.

Tomorrow I can go get the tramadol. I will cut the 50 mg tablets in half and save them for severe pain.

Food reaction today- Ate about 4 pretzel rods & too much microwaved popcorn & had diarrhea. Shouldn't be dairy in either of those, I checked. I think I just overdid it. Had the munchies!

No comments:

Post a Comment